A ‘team’ is essentially a group of people working together to achieve a common goal.
Collaborative working enables teams to optimise the contribution they make. It is based on principles of mutual understanding and respect. Individuals have the maturity to identify and agree who is the right person to do what according to the skill set and talents that exist within that team. They work interdependently and without unnecessary drain on the managers time. Which means the manager can focus on other things. The dynamics work.
A collaborative team is a high performing team whose members have high awareness of the diversity and strengths that exist within the team and know how to make best use of them.
The aim of this course is to provide you with the practical understanding and skills that will enable you to influence greater trust, cohesion and collaboration within your team/s to drive up performance.
As a result of this training, participants will:
- Know the key stages of team development and where their team is currently
- Profile their natural role preference and the concepts of ‘balance’ and ‘diversity’ within a team
- Know the importance of trust and gain strategies to build trust in the team
- Gain skills and techniques to foster productive conflict within a team.
- Establish opportunities to improve collaborative working within the organisation
Get in touch with Adalta, alternatively you can call us on
0345 021 2356
Adalta Development Ltd
Waters Meeting Road