Stepping up and becoming an effective people manager can sometimes feel like a difficult move. We know from experience that being promoted within a team can be exciting, but especially daunting too.
A manager’s mind-set is the most important foundation when it comes to being successful in a role. An individual may have been a thorough, hands-on team member before getting the promotion, but now they will need to demonstrate a deeper level of skill. Being able to embrace this new responsibility all comes down to approaching the role with the right attitude.
This Essential Management Skills Course focuses on the core skills and techniques required to get the best out of others.
The Essential Management Skills course is designed to raise management capability through developing the fundamental management skills and behaviours essential for success.
As a result of this training, participants will:
- Gain a blueprint for an inspiring management role model and benchmark themselves against this
- Profile their management style and approach and how to adapt this to greater affect and the impact of this on people and performance
- Gain strategies to motivate individuals and teams to achieve
- Be able to effectively delegate to others in a way that instils confidence in and deals with differing ability levels
- Gain the interpersonal skills and behaviours necessary to get to the heart of a problem, diffuse tension and minimise or eradicate conflict
Get in touch with Adalta, alternatively you can call us on
0345 021 2356
Adalta Development Ltd
Waters Meeting Road