Every team benefits from removing themselves from the ‘hamster wheel’ to review, reflect and refocus to help learn from the past and establish strategic clarity for the wider team and/ or business.
The aim of this session is to facilitate a short and long-term strategic focus for the team/ unit/ organisation.
As a result of this training, participants will:
- Gain clarity around the mission and vision of the organisation to revisit important fundamentals and promote shared understanding
- Know how to engage others with organisational values
- Have the tools to analyse the internal and external factors affecting the organisation
- Know their primary and secondary stakeholders and how to determine what matters most to them from both a short and long-term perspective
- Translate organisational objectives into measurable goals for respective business areas
Get in touch with Adalta, alternatively you can call us on
0345 021 2356
Adalta Development Ltd
Waters Meeting Road