Effective investigations conducted into HR related matters such as disciplinary and grievance help to minimise the risk of unnecessary legal claims and establish trust in the process.
The aim of this module is to help managers feel equipped and confident in the delivery of effective and legally compliant HR investigations.
As a result of this training, participants will:
- Recognise when an investigation is required and identify an appropriate person to conduct it.
- Know how to conduct an investigation and the type of skills and questioning techniques involved.
- Produce a ‘pack of findings’ clearly presenting an individual’s investigation.
- Discuss available options you have when presented with a ‘pack of findings’
- Discuss how investigations impact the individuals concerned and how you would recognise when support may be required, and how to provide support.
- Appreciate the risks and legal rights involved in the process and discuss how to mitigate risks to protect yourself, the employee and the business.
Get in touch with Adalta, alternatively you can call us on
0345 021 2356
Adalta Development Ltd
Waters Meeting Road