Ensuring you have leaders in place with exceptional coaching training is the secret to any business’s success.
Developing the potential in others, providing constructive feedback to push people to the next level, and inspiring staff with a confidence in their abilities all play an important role. But that’s not all. To really excel in a coaching role, leaders need to have the right mind-set themselves. That way, they can approach this position of responsibility positively, and proactively.
The aim of this course is to help participants hone their coaching skills and build their management toolkit of coaching processes, tools and techniques.
As a result of this training, participants will:
- Develop a deeper understanding of coaching and evaluate their current personal coaching capability
- Discover how values and beliefs could affect the coaching relationship
- Know how to set well-formed coaching outcomes
- Have a flexible framework to apply coaching in their day-to-day role
- Be able to ask targeted questions and listen empathically to promote self-discovery
- Be able to deliver motivational and development feedback
- Have a range of strategies to coach different personality types
- Scope out a coaching plan for use with an identified individual
Get in touch with Adalta, alternatively you can call us on
0345 021 2356
Adalta Development Ltd
Waters Meeting Road