If engaging audiences with powerful presentations or training team members are an integral part of a job role, that individual will need to be an inspiring communicator.
Whether a person is a natural public speaker or not, being able to stand up and get ideas and messages across in a clear and persuasive way is a skill that can always be finely tuned. More often than not, the sticking point with many is the mind-set that comes with communicating to an audience, regardless of its size. Being able to approach situations like these with a positive, confident attitude will create real impact, whether it’s engaging someone one-on-one in a training scenario, or a room full of people in a presentation environment.
The aim of this course is to equip participants with the fundamental skills and tools that will enable them to plan, prepare and deliver effective presentations in a range of situations/contexts.
As a result of this training, participants will:
- Have a proven presentation planning tool to help structure effective presentations
- Be able to create the right impression and engage with the audience through effective verbal and non-verbal communication
- Gain personal coping strategies to control nerves and overcome common fears
- Be able to facilitate discussion effectively in a range of contexts
- Gain the skills and techniques required to deliver an impactful presentation
Get in touch with Adalta, alternatively you can call us on
0345 021 2356
Adalta Development Ltd
Waters Meeting Road