Project-based working is the norm in many organisations today. In order to succeed, a project must deliver to cost, to quality and on time.
The aim of this course is to explore the key elements of project management and gain tools and techniques to enable participants to plan, implement and manage projects more effectively.
As a result of this training, participants will:
- Understand the project lifecycle and key project roles and responsibilities
- Gain tools and skills to determine key stakeholders and critical relationships
- Gain tools to initiate a project and determine project scope, objectives and success criteria
- Know how to plan, organise and manage resources to deliver required outcomes
- Be able to identify, mitigate and manage risk
- Have a range of project management tools and techniques to successfully implement a project
Get in touch with Adalta, alternatively you can call us on
0345 021 2356
Adalta Development Ltd
Waters Meeting Road