Change can feel daunting for many, especially in a work environment. Feeling unsettled and unsure can also lead to dips in motivation, which not only effects the productivity of a team, it also has an impact on the wider workplace
Similarly, being able to work innovatively and provide effective working solutions to problems on a day-to-day basis will strengthen a team, giving them the right tools to counter everyday issues and challenges with confidence. Change and innovation in light of difficult situations are inextricably linked in the business world. Empowering employees to counter difficult situations with confidence, and a positive, innovative outlook can make a real impact.
The aim of this course is to equip participants with the skills to facilitate change effectively, applying critical thinking and innovative approaches.
As a result of this training, participants will:
- Understand the principles of agile thinking and change leadership and relate this to the organisation
- Gain a greater understanding of how change affects people and gain techniques to best support team members through change
- Have a proven process for implementing successful change
- Be able to apply creative thinking tools and techniques and work up a chosen business initiative using a proven strategy
- Be able to evaluate the practicalities, risks, potential impact and viability of their chosen business initiative
- Develop, present and evaluate a clear business case
Get in touch with Adalta, alternatively you can call us on
0345 021 2356
Adalta Development Ltd
Waters Meeting Road