Have you ever had a conversation at work in which you felt:
- Your anger got the better of you?
- You didn’t know what to say or how to respond?
- You couldn’t really express what you wanted to say?
- Taken back and put on the back foot?
- Being in a bad mood affected your ability to listen attentively?
Emotional intelligence (or EQ) is concerned with being aware of your own feelings and those of others, regulating these feelings in yourself and others, using emotions that are appropriate to the situation and building relationships.
Real culture change starts at the top. Actions speak louder than words and what Executives do day-to-day both individually and as a team to support a performance culture really matters.
Authentic leaders are genuine, honest, self-aware and emotionally intelligent.
This course aims to help leaders to understand what emotional intelligence is and how to develop this to improve working relationships.
As a result of this training, participants will:
- Gain a greater understanding of emotional intelligence and its applications
- Be able to positively manage emotional responses and interpret other people’s emotions
- Gain skills and techniques to develop their emotional intelligence to improve self-awareness, personal resilience and working relationships
Get in touch with Adalta, alternatively you can call us on
0345 021 2356
Adalta Development Ltd
Waters Meeting Road