Today’s business environment has never been more challenging for women in senior leadership roles.
There is no one formula for being an effective leader. And for women, leadership potential can be additionally complicated by existing cultures and dominant leaders. This pragmatic course aims to help women leaders develop the knowledge, skills and tools to maximise their potential within the workplace.
This pragmatic course aims to help women leaders develop the knowledge, skills and tools to maximise their potential within the workplace.
As a result of this training, participants will:
- Profile their personal leadership style and approach and how to flex this to greater effect
- Be aware of the impact of unconscious bias operating within the current organisational culture and how to potentially challenge this
- Gain strategies to build and maintain personal resilience and well-being
- Establish their aspirations as a leader and determine a 5-year career pathway
- Know how to increase personal influence and presence with key stakeholders
- Be able to effectively network within and outside of the organisation to build personal profile
Get in touch with Adalta, alternatively you can call us on
0345 021 2356
Adalta Development Ltd
Waters Meeting Road