Fast-track to Chartered Manager Status – it’s never been easier.
Put yourself in the Premier League
Whilst ‘chartered’ status is de rigueur in accountancy and surveying, chartered manager is the highest status that can be achieved in the management profession. Awarded only by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), there is a real opportunity to enhance your CV and for companies to step up the level of management skills available.
Mapping Management Excellence 2015 is based on a survey of 535 Chartered Managers working in large and small businesses, the public sector and not-for-profit organisations to understand the impact the accreditation has made on their careers and employers.
The results speak for themselves…
- 96% use Chartered Manager as proof of leading people & managing change.
- 73% Exceeding targets. 86% improving operations. 80% new product development.
- 96% use Chartered Manager to showcase their continual learning & growth.
- 83% say they are better managers after achieving Chartered status.
- 92% report greater self-awareness.
At Adalta we can combine the Chartered Manager Award with a CMI management qualification, offering a fast track route to Chartered Manager status.
We now have a special offer of 20% off the Chartered Manager Award when studying towards a CMI professional management qualification at diploma level, so there’s no better time to invest in your people.
Get noticed. Get the best management jobs. Get Chartered. Click here to get in touch and register your interest.