Love it or hate it, the need for commercially savvy managers has climbed to the top of the wish list for driven organisations and is an essential management skill nowadays, no longer a ‘nice to have’.
The aim of this course is to develop your understanding of financial information that is used within the organisation and to gain a specific insight into how to effectively manage all aspects of budgeting within the organisation.
As a result of this training, participants will:
- Understand the importance of managers establishing awareness of key financial information
- Understand frequently used reporting documents, including; balance sheets, profit and loss accounts and budgets
- Be able to analyse balance sheets and profit and loss accounts
- Gain a greater understanding of the difference between budget setting and financial forecasting and the types of budgets used within organisations
- Know the factors that impact on budget management
- Be able to identify corrective actions to address budget variances
Get in touch with Adalta, alternatively you can call us on
0345 021 2356
Adalta Development Ltd
Waters Meeting Road