Partnership-working is fast becoming as a critical skill for leaders in a changing business world, where partnerships and collaborative working are key to commercial success and growth. Stakeholder engagement is widely recognised as a crucial element in the effective delivery of any business today.
The aim of this course is to apply stakeholder management principles and develop the interpersonal skills that ensure successful, collaborative working partnerships and relationships.
As a result of this training, participants will:
- Establish commercial opportunities for partnership working
- Be clear on their key stakeholder relationships, and gain tools and approaches for effective stakeholder engagement
- Be able to gain trust to develop successful relationships
- Gain group facilitation techniques to promote collaborative working
- Have strategies to handle demanding behaviour and requests professionally and assertively.
Get in touch with Adalta, alternatively you can call us on
0345 021 2356
Adalta Development Ltd
Waters Meeting Road