Pinchot is credited for having invented the word ‘intrapreneur’ in 1982. He defines Intrapreneurs as the “dreamers who do”.
Creative ideas for new products, services and ways of working don’t necessarily become innovations. Innovation occurs only when novel ideas have been developed, packaged, positioned, promoted and implemented
Adalta’s Intrapreneurial Leadership course is about identifying and driving a live innovation that will then be taken back and implemented within their organisation with a view of demonstrating a tangible impact on the business.
This course aims to test and challenge the participant’s intrapreneurship and develop their agility and skills so that they can think and work innovatively as a leader. They will identify and drive an idea for a live innovation that can ideally be implemented within their organisation with a view of demonstrating a tangible impact on the business.
As a result of this training, participants will:
- Gain a greater understanding of ‘intrapreneurship’ and the opportunities that exist to implement this within the organisation
- Establish opportunities to innovate through applying creative thinking tools and techniques
- Select an idea for innovation that makes a positive impact in their work area
- Be able to think and work innovatively using a simple, proven strategy
- Gain tools to evaluate the practicalities, risks, potential impact and viability of the chosen innovation
Get in touch with Adalta, alternatively you can call us on
0345 021 2356
Adalta Development Ltd
Waters Meeting Road