In order for coaches to respond to a range of situations which can arise during the practice of coaching, this advanced coach training course is designed to provide experienced coaches with a range of additional tools and techniques to draw upon for their continuing professional development.
The aim of this course is to help experienced managers/coaches promote a coaching culture through acting as positive role models of coaching excellence within their organisation.
As a result of this training, participants will:
- Gain techniques to strengthen rapport and motivation
- Have practical strategies to deal with conflict and difficult responses when coaching
- Gain advanced questioning techniques to promote self-discovery and accountability
- Be able to use reframing, summarising and reflecting to help the coachee remove barriers and generate solutions
- Be able to apply real-time coaching and receive targeted developmental feedback
- A toolkit of experiential learning techniques to accelerate learning and optimise performance potential when coaching
Get in touch with Adalta, alternatively you can call us on
0345 021 2356
Adalta Development Ltd
Waters Meeting Road