The ability to formulate and develop successful business relationships is now a key management pre-requisite for many organisations.
Skilful listening, the ability to uncover issues and opportunities efficiently and propose value driven solutions are just some of the core skills which are required to support successful working relationships.
The aim of this course is to develop participant’s ability to communicate in ways that strengthen relationships, improve understanding and inspire action.
As a result of this training, participants will:
- Understand their key stakeholders and the importance of stakeholder engagement
- Know how to manage relationships with different social styles
- Be able to build rapport and trust with others
- Have a toolkit of techniques to quickly develop an understanding of issues/ expectations
- Gain collaborative working techniques and share best practice
Get in touch with Adalta, alternatively you can call us on
0345 021 2356
Adalta Development Ltd
Waters Meeting Road