Coaching helps to evolve a performance and feedback culture. It can unlock people’s true potential and help teams to excel.
The aim of this course is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively coach others within their organisation to support a coaching culture.
As a result of this training, participants will:
- Know clearly what coaching is and the skills, qualities and attributes of an effective coach
- Have a flexible framework to apply coaching in their day-to-day role
- Gain the interpersonal skills and techniques to effectively coach others in a range of situations
- Be able to coach others in different contexts
- Understand how to set effective goals
- Have a range of strategies to coach different personality types
- Gain coaching techniques that can help to tackle negativity and influence personal ownership and accountability
Get in touch with Adalta, alternatively you can call us on
0345 021 2356
Adalta Development Ltd
Waters Meeting Road