Everyone in an organisation impacts on customers, both directly and indirectly. The way we interact and engage with internal and external customers is fundamental to the success of any business.
This powerful 2-day programme provides a valuable opportunity to explore the impact participants have on customers and stakeholders. It provides a framework which delivers practical skills, tools and approaches to enable successful customer / stakeholder engagement with a clear understanding of why and how. Participants will gain the essential interpersonal skills that will enable them to add value and increase brand loyalty through developing successful and mutually rewarding relationships.
As a result of this training, participants will:
- Examine the relationship between ‘service’ and ‘profit’ (or ‘surplus’)
- Understand the customer journey and ‘touchpoints’ where their work and/or behaviour impacts on the customer experience
- Gain practical strategies to increase customer/stakeholder engagement
- Be able to apply key customer relationship building skills (i.e. building rapport and establishing needs and expectations)
- Have a range of techniques to manage expectations and handle tough conversations
Get in touch with Adalta, alternatively you can call us on
0345 021 2356
Adalta Development Ltd
Waters Meeting Road