Change can feel daunting for many, especially in a work environment. Feeling unsettled and unsure can also lead to dips in motivation, which not only effects the productivity of a team, it also has an impact on the wider workplace.
Similarly, being able to work innovatively and provide effective working solutions to problems on a day-to-day basis will strengthen a team, giving them the right tools to counter everyday issues and challenges with confidence. Change and innovation in light of difficult situations are inextricably linked in the business world. Empowering employees to counter difficult situations with confidence, and a positive, innovative outlook can make a real impact.
The aim of this course is to equip participants with the skills to facilitate change effectively, applying critical thinking and innovative approaches.
As a result of this training, participants will:
- Understand the factors that drive change within their organisation and be able to evaluate their effectiveness in managing change
- Gain a greater understanding of how change affects people and know how to best support team members through change
- Be able to support and implement successful change initiatives
- Gain creative thinking tools and techniques to identify opportunities for improvement
- Be able to objectively evaluate the practicalities, risks, potential impact and viability of change initiatives
- Have the tools to develop and present a considered business case
Get in touch with Adalta, alternatively you can call us on
0345 021 2356
Adalta Development Ltd
Waters Meeting Road