Research into how people learn tells us that we need to engage with our learners. We need to use a variety of techniques to stimulate their minds and enable them to think for themselves.
This course is for anyone who is required to train others as part of their role. Participants will examine how to take account of different learning styles and use creative approaches to the way they plan and deliver training that will capture their learners’ interest and imagination. They will also learn how to come across with more impact and confidence
The aim of this course is to enable participants to develop and deliver engaging training sessions that influences measurable changes in the knowledge, skills and behaviour of others.
As a result of this training, participants will:
- Understand how good training improves staff performance, morale and loyalty
- Know how to deliver training in a way that keeps people interested and wanting more
- Gain some tricks of the trade to handle nerves and come across with confidence
- Know how to put together a training session that aims to meet a specific outcome
- Be able to facilitate discussion in a way that involves everyone, builds and tests understanding
- Have the confidence to deliver a short training session
Get in touch with Adalta, alternatively you can call us on
0345 021 2356
Adalta Development Ltd
Waters Meeting Road